Audio Café
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Audio Café

Tous les sujets audiophiles et hifi sont abordés, avec ou sans café, simplement

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -17%
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

Wyred 4 Sound répondent vite

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Wyred 4 Sound répondent vite Empty
MessageSujet: Wyred 4 Sound répondent vite   Wyred 4 Sound répondent vite Icon_minitimeLun 21 Mar - 20:38

Bonsoir,

J'ai envoyé une question à W4S hier soir et avant même de revenir de travailler, la réponse était là. Juste au cas, ça pourrait en intéresser. Je colle ici la question plus bas et la réponse, plus haut

Hello Sylvain,

It is very good to hear that your enjoying the DAC-2. There are two things to be aware of when using both outputs of the unit.

1. The input impedance's of what you are driving will be dropped by 1/2. If these values, after the drop, are above 15-20k you should have no problems.

2. The balanced output will be about 6 DB higher is gain.

Many customers use the DAC just as you intend to and love it! Check into those numbers and if they are at reasonable levels you should be good to go. You can typically make up for the volume difference by adjusting the gain of your amplifier to your taste.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

Take Care,

Clint

Hi!

I'm an happy owner of your DAC2. I actually output the DAC2 signal to a power amplifier via Balanced output. I am wondering if I can simultaniously use the RCA output of the DAC2 to go via a "Y" RCA cable to LFE IN on my subwoofer? (balanced output to Power amp. AND RCA output to Subwoofer) Thank you

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Wyred 4 Sound répondent vite
Page 1 sur 1